Below are some essential steps when applying to Branksome Hall.
Plan Your Visit
This year, we will be offering prospective families opportunities to virtually visit our campus and to learn more about our school. If you are unable to attend the live event, we will share recordings on our website for you to view. Virtual Tours
We are excited to announce that families may tour Branksome Hall anytime from the comfort of their own space. We are offering a self-guided 3D virtual tour of the AWC, Middle School and Senior School here
Senior School Virtual Open House: Grades 9-11
Please join us for our Senior School Virtual Open House
on November 10. Virtual Conversation Corners
We invite Grade 9-11 applicants to join our Virtual Conversation Corner
on November 25 to learn more about our IB Advantage for Girls and specific supports for our Senior School students. Ask an Ambassador
Grade 9-11 applicants can join our Virtual Ask an Ambassador
session on November 21 to speak to some of our current student Ambassadors to ask questions and hear about the student experience first hand
Our Admissions team looks forward to answering any questions via phone or email, or you may book a virtual chat with us over Zoom. Contact Norma at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your daughter’s application is submitted, you will have the opportunity to book her virtual interview and pay the application fee through our online booking system. A member of our Admissions team will first interview your daughter, then parents will be invited in for the family interview portion.
Book your SSAT
test to be written by January 20, 2021. Preparing for SSAT (Secondary School Admissions Test)
Local students applying for Grade 9 to 11 are required to write the SSAT. International students applying for Grade 7 to 11 are required to write the SSAT. If the SSAT is unavailable in your area, please contact the Admissions office
or call 416-920-6265 ext. 268.
Register for SSAT
- You will require Branksome Hall’s ID number when you register. Our ID number is 1791.
- The school does not encourage the use of tutors for preparation — the best way to prepare is to do the practice tests supplied thought www.ssat.org.
- Testing more than once is strongly discouraged — doing so makes no appreciable difference to results.
- SSAT tests should be completed by mid-January in order to be considered in the first round of day admissions decisions.
- Branksome Hall does not use the SSAT to screen applicants; therefore, interviews may be conducted before the test is taken.
- Students whose first language is not English may be asked to do additional entrance testing to determine language proficiency.
- If the SSAT is unavailable in your area, please visit www.ssat.org for home testing or contact the Admissions office or call 416-920-6265 ext. 268.