Branksome Hall students love learning on our picturesque urban campus. Located in the heart of Toronto, our 13-acre campus includes a gorgeous ravine woodlot with an outdoor classroom and a winding pathway – places where girls can learn about their natural environment.
Branksome Hall is nestled in the residential neighbourhood of Rosedale, within walking distance of the University of Toronto, public transit, libraries, theatres and the vibrant intersection of Yonge and Bloor streets.
Our buildings include a mixture of heritage mansions and modern structures, all with state-of-the-art technology. Features you will find at Branksome Hall:
- Two saltwater pools
- A modern, double gymnasium in the Athletics and Wellness Centre
- STEAM Studio and Makerspaces
- Fitness centre with treadmills, weights and yoga equipment
- Indoor rock-climbing wall
- Two large libraries/resource centres
- Tennis courts
- Playing fields surrounded by mature trees