Skip Navigation LinksHome > Support Branksome > Pages > Ways of Giving > International-Gifts
Sign In
Skip Navigation LinksHome > Support Branksome > International Gifts
1 2 3 Contrast: High | Normal

 International Gifts

Branksome Hall welcomes gifts from our friends residing outside Canada.

Donors residing in the United States who wish to receive a U.S. tax receipt should forward gifts to Branksome through FRISBE (Friends of Independent Schools and Better Education).

We are happy to send a Canadian charitable tax receipt to donors residing outside North America. We are not authorized to issue international tax receipts.

10 Elm Avenue, Toronto, ON M4W 1N4, Canada

Tel: 416-920-9741 |