Located in the heart of Toronto is a beautiful 13-acre school campus along a wooded ravine.
Here, in heritage mansions and new buildings linked by state-of-the-art technology, is Branksome Hall: a leading girls' independent school whose century-old traditions include a safe, secure and caring residence environment.
Residence is a caring home
The communal living experience in residence provides a home away from home for our 60 residence students.
We have three residences: Ainslie House, Sherborne House and the former Principal's Residence, which are equipped with the following:
- Mainly double bedrooms with roommates assigned based on age, grade and interests
- A communal lounge area with comfortable couches and cable television
- Computer workroom with desktop computers and full access to e-mail, Internet, Branksome's Intranet and many software programs
- Music area with piano
- Kitchen for preparing snacks
- Laundry facilities
- Office for the Don on duty
A unique experience
Branksome's spacious Potting Shed (Heritage Building) provides healthy meals at breakfast and dinner. During the school day, the residence students eat with the day students on campus in the Rainbow Room or Tuck Shop.
The Residence students programs provide additional leadership and academic opportunities for the girls. Together, Residence students and staff create a unique boarding experience that promotes bonding and personal growth — a community within the caring community that is Branksome Hall.